Beautiful large house inspired of French spirit
architectural style in stone with metal roof and numerous
bedrooms. Open concept kitchen, dinning room and living
room with 2 patio doors opening onto a 24 X 36 foot cement
patio on the side; and a gorgeous wooden veranda at the
back of the house. Tandem interior garage that can
accommodate 2 cars and possibility of inter-generation or
small business in the basement with separate exit.
Beautiful renovated bathroom and recently changed windows.
Speaker circuit in the house. 2 condemned fireplaces on the
ground and second floor. Come and see for yourself!
- A deposit of $2000 and the VENDOR's Schedule signed are
required with all submitted offers.
- The notary will be designated by the Seller without
- Allocate an acceptance period of 72 business hours to any
- Notwithstanding clause 7 of the brokerage contract, the
compensation to the broker is payable on expiry of the
deadlines allocated by the Civil Procedure Code to contest
the collocation plan.
- The Vendor's schedule is and integral part of the
description sheet of the Immovable.